Take a look at your New Year 2018 Heads Up newsletter. In the first newsletter of 2018, we take a look back at an incredible year, bringing you a round up of the key events and activities of 2017 including:
- Our 4th Annual Brain Injury Conference held at The Amex Stadium
- The Haywards Heath Golf Club Fashion Show fundraising event
- Support for Headway East Sussex at The Brighton Marathon
- The Mayor of Brighton’s Walk – fundraising for Headway East Sussex
- A week of activity to promote and drive awareness for National ‘Action for Brain Injury’ Week
- The development and opening of a new pathway allowing wheelchair access to the pond and gardens at Headway House, funded by Tesco bags of help
- An insight into the much needed pamper days for carers
- A fabulous day at the Newick Cricket Club vs. Piers Morgan cricket match, where Headway East Sussex were invited as the charity of choice
- Our Autumn fair, which took us all ‘through the looking glass’…
- The unique and creative Chandlers Bathrooms loo seat art exhibition fundraising event
- London Bridges Walk fundraising for Headway East Sussex
- We’re on the TV! Our appearance on BBC Southeast Today
- Seaford Striders fundraiser, where runners battled gale-force winds and driving sleet in an effort to raise money for Headway East Sussex!
- A huge thank you to Haywards Heath Golf Club for their tremendous fundraising efforts throughout 2017 for Headway East Sussex! An astonishing achievement
- Welcome to our new Chairman, Trevor Knowles
- And much, much more!
This year is a very special year for Headway East Sussex, as we celebrate our 30th anniversary. The charity has grown and developed over the years into the wonderful service it is today, and we want to celebrate this with you all.
Look out for the various events we have planned throughout the year, and help us celebrate and continue to fund raise for Headway East Sussex, so that we can keep providing the brain injury support and rehabilitation services that are so desperately needed and appreciated. We can’t do it without you!