asb aspire and Headway East Sussex annual conference
American Express Community Stadium, Brighton
09:00-17:00, Thursday 22 March 2018
We’re pleased to announce that the fifth annual asb aspire and Headway East Sussex conference will take place on Thursday 22 March at the American Express Community Stadium in Brighton.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The role of the family in rehabilitation
- Communication issues
- Bridging the funding gap, and
- Human rights regarding relationships.
Speakers from across the UK include:
- Professor Claire de Than, Institute of Law and City, University of London
- Dr Julian Harriss, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital
- Dr Walter Busuttil, Director of Medical Services at Combat Stress
- Dr Nicholas Behn, Postdoctoral Research Fellow & Speech and Language Therapist
- Stephen Killalea QC, Devereux Chambers
- Dr Mark Holloway, Brain Injury Case Manager, Expert Witness and NIHR SSCR Fellow
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at practitioners including nursing staff, consultants, GPs, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, case managers, rehabilitation support workers and voluntary sector care providers.
If you’re a practitioner working with brain injury sufferers, book your place now.
An early bird rate of £55 + VAT is available to all attendees who book before 31 January 2018. Bookings made after this time will be charged at £100+VAT per person.
All profits from the day will go to Headway East Sussex.