Everyone should have the right to receive support after their brain injury which has substantially changed their lives. How can you help us rebuild the lives of people affected by brain injury?
There are lots of ways you can help us:
- Make a monthly donation. Just £5 a month will cover the cost of a telephone call providing emotional support to a family in need. Set up a standing order.
- Take part in one of our sponsored events. We have regular teams in the Brighton Marathon and cycle events.
Organise your own fundraising event
- Organise a fundraising event of your own at home, your school or place of work. We can provide all the information and resources you require.
Raise money by shopping!
- Have a birthday coming up? Send flowers through Charity Flowers and help us raise money – see www.charityflowers.co.uk
- Help Headway Hurstwood Park just by shopping online. Shop with your favourite stores and a donation will be made to Headway Hurstwood Park without costing you a penny extra. Compare prices and shop at thousands of leading stores like Amazon, Expedia and John Lewis. Get started raising money for Headway Hurstwood Park today. Follow the link below:- https://www.giveasyoulive.com/join/headwayeastsussex
Recycle and donate
- Giveacar raises money for UK charities by scrapping and selling old cars. They provide a nationwide FREE service which recycles it at an authorised facility or sends it to auction. To arrange donation of a car, visit www.giveacar.co.uk or call 020 7736 4242, quoting Headway Hurstwood Park as your preferred charity.
Donate when you eat out
- Simply book a table via the ChariTable app and they will donate £1 for every diner at no cost to you
- Download the app here
- Do you have time to spare, then think about joining our team of regular and adhoc volunteers – see our volunteers page
If you are able to donate right now, just click through to our BT MyDonate page
Don’t forget, if you are a UK taxpayer your donation can be even more valuable to us if you make it through Gift Aid. For every £1 donated we can reclaim a further 28p from the HM Revenue & Customs. If you donate online you will be prompted to indicate whether or not you are a UK taxpayer.
If you are donating by post then please click the link below to open a Gift Aid declaration form to complete and send in with your donation.
For more information on how to support us please contact our deputy CEO Wendy, at email@example.com.