Books, Coffee and Craft Morning at Newick Hall
Saturday 4th March 2017, 10.30am – 12.30pm – Newick Village Hall
Help us celebrate World Book Week at our coffee morning this Saturday.
Join us for tea, coffee and cakes as well as:
- Second hand book sale
- Usborne book stall
- Meet local artist Sarah Eastwood Gauntlett and enjoy some of her work
- Book reviews and poems written by pupils from Newick School and clients from Headway East Sussex
We look forward to seeing you there!
Headway Hurstwood Park – Alice in Wonderland Fayre
Saturday 17th September 2016, 11.30am to 3.30pm
The Headway team are cooking up a fantasy land in Newick for one afternoon only, and you’re invited.
Come along and enjoy:
- BBQ with Cook and baby
- Alice themed dog show
- Croquet on the lawn with flamingos!
- Punch and Judy
- Tea with the Mad Hatter and the Dormouse
Come and join the fun to help us raise money to support people who have had a bump on the head (in other words: brain injuries).
Hats for Headway Day 2016
Get creative and take part in Hats for Headway Day on Friday 13th May 2016!
It’s all part of Action for Brain Injury Week, which aims to improve awareness about the brain injury and the impact it has on people who have sustained a brain injury and those around them.
We’re asking all our friends and supporters to get involved and support the fundraiser by wearing your favourite, most funny or extravagant hat, or making your own hat to wear for the day.
And then all you need to do to show your support is:
- Take a selfie and share with with us on our Facebook page and Twitter page – using the hashtag #HatsForHeadway
- Make a donation by visiting our JustGiving page
Headway Autumn Fair
Come and join us for the Headway Autumn Fair on Saturday 19th September.
A fun day out for all the family!
We have plenty of attractions and entertainment for all ages, including:
- Vintage & Crafts Stalls
- Birds of Prey
- Punch & Judy Show
- Morris Dancers
- Childrens’ Activities & Games
- Novelty Dog Show
- Live Music
- Tea & Cake
- Beer Tent
Entry is free to all and starts at 11.30am.
So come and enjoy the day – your support will help us rebuild the lives of people affected by brain injury.
We adopt an ethical approach to fundraising and comply with the Institute of Fundraising Standards of Practice and Headway UK’s Fundraising Principles:
We are passionate about improving life after brain injury. But we can only do this with your help.
Charitable giving should always be about choice. It’s about trust and respect, and knowing that your values and principles are reflected by the charity you choose to support.
We are proud of the principles we work to and believe in. We hope you share these values and feel able to help us to continue to support people affected by brain injury across the UK.
- We do not employ third-party agencies to cold call and pressurise you in your own home!
- We do not employ ‘chuggers’ to accost people as they go about their daily lives.
- We will provide you with all the support you may need should you choose to take on a fundraising challenge for Headway.
- We will never give you the ‘hard sell’; if we have to convince you that we’re worth supporting, we’re not doing our jobs!
- We promise not to bombard you with excessive mailshots.
- You and you alone have control over how much information you would like to receive from Headway.
- We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your details or personal information to any other agency.
Thank you! Every donation we receive helps us to go that one step further to improving life after brain injury!
Our Previous Fundraising Events